Thursday, August 12, 2010

We're Pregnant!

It's true, super exciting news for the Toler's!
March 3rd, hopefully.....there will be a new baby in OUR HOUSE! Love it. I found out the day before Father's Day, so I had to keep the secret all day, and on Sunday morning, Father's Day, I broke the news to Adam. Here's how the convo went...

Me: Guess What?
Adam: What??
Me: You're going to be a Daddy, Happy Father's Day!
Adam: No way! I Don't believe you...

I get the pregnancy test, and the box so he can verify and hand it over,
here was his face...

After looking at the test, then back to the box,
then back at the test I get this response

Adam: Well baby, I'm going to do the right thing. (he was smirking as he was saying this, like he had been planning that line for years)
Me: (Speechless)

Who responds like this? Adam, that's who! And that is one of the reasons I love him. We are almost 12 weeks, and have been to see our precious Dr. W two times. I am so lucky how much I love my doctor, she is awesome.
We go to a genetics counselor on Friday, hopefully I will have some pics of Baby to post then! I have already had an ultrasound, but we didn't get any pics to bring home, bummer. Only one baby (thank goodness), and everything looks great, we are blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Amanda! I am so thrilled for you and Adam! You are going to wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    This makes me SOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!! You're going to be such a FANTASTIC Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete