Monday, April 30, 2012

Honey

I love my Honey so very much...she isn't here anymore, she is in Heaven and I don't have a single day that goes by that I don't think about her.  
She was precious. 
I was so lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother.  She always went out of her way to make everyone feel so special and so loved...somedays I need her to remind me that I'm special and that I'm loved, and it makes me miss her terribly.  Those are often the same days I get so sad that she left this earth before my precious Davis entered it.  I would have LOVED to see some giant, coral shaded lips on his cheeks from her kissing him, and to be enveloped by her scent. 
I just hope that one day I get to be someone's Honey and that I do her justice, but I'm afraid I won't because she was simply the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment