Monday, January 18, 2010

I should be packing......

Yes! Its so true, my calendar says GEORGIA on the 18th! That is tomorrow and I still haven't gotten my stuff together to go. NBD (no big deal) right? My flight only leaves in about ten hours. Oh well, I guess what I forget I will just have to "borrow" from my big sis' closet!!







I am so excited to go and see the Joyner's, but I am sure going to miss these three! Mack&Josey are always quick to support their dad while he plays (ahem...dominates) Call of Duty!






On Saturday, Adam and I went to the Thunder Game with our great friends, Adam & Emily! We had awesome seats (thanks Meek) and a great time! The best part was when my favorite, Katy Beth Olson texted me from across the arena, she had spotted me by my blue scarf. It was kinda weird, knowing she could see me and I had no clue where she was.....I finally spotter her though!




Hmm....and finally my token project of the week. I have tons of these IKEA baskets, and they are just a little to blonde for me....so I stained them with Van Dyke brown from Sherwin Williams....they turned out AWESOME!


Well off to pack!

1 comment:

  1. Kinda REALLY happy I found your blog and can't wait to read about your travels. :)

    ReplyDelete